- Do a marathon or ultra each of the 12 months
- Tough 50's, "easy" 100's (yeah I know, there is no such thing - but some are easier than others.)
- Run 2010 miles - whether racing, on the trails training, or on the treadmill - Blog the progress. There's probably "an app for that"
- Run more in the cold - in other words, become less of a wuss
- 2 or 3 100 mile races - Umstead, Javelina and one more
- Hinson - have a serious go at running 100 miles in 24 hours. Tough, but I think possible for me if I train well and run well through the summer
- Injury free etc etc.
- Drop to below 180 lbs
Jan: Weymouth Woods 100K [R]
Feb: One of Rocky Racoon 50 mile?? Lean Horse 100K?? Holiday Lake 50K??
Mar: Ellerbe Springs Marathon [C] and Umstead 100 miles [R]
April: Zane Grey 50 mile [R]
May: TBD - thinking a 100 miler somewhere
June: Boogie 50 mile [R]
July: Tahoe Rim Trail 50 mile [A]
August: Medoc Meltdown FA 50K+ If it's on, I'm in!
September: Grand Teton 50 mile[A] and Hinson Lake 24 hr [C]
October: Medoc Trail Marathon [C]. Javelina Jundred [C]
November: Derby 50K [C]
Too ambitious? Quite likely!
Weymouth looked good this weekend... got some MP efforts stuff in out there. Nice and packed sand.ReplyDelete